|Place of Origin:||Hunan|
|Model Number:||smbs-I 1|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 metric ton|
|Price:||usd 300 per metric ton|
|Packaging Details:||25 kgs bag,1000 kgs big bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 tons per month|
|Name:||Sodium Metabisulfite Industrial Grade||Other Name:||Sodium Pyrosulfite Industrial Grade|
|Grade:||Tech Grade,industrial Grade For Leather Industry||Usage:||Leather Industry|
|Packing:||Jumbo Bag||Water Insoluble:||0.05% Max|
sodium metabisulfite oxygen scavenger,
sodium metabisulphite antioxidant
Sodium Metabisulfite Industrial Grade
Application of Sodium Metabisulfite Industrial Grade
Sodium Metabisulfite Industrial Grade has a wide uses range.
1) In pharmaceutical industry Sodium Metabisulfite is used for purification in chloroform, benzene propyl sulfone and benzaldehyde production; Sodium Metabisulfite is used for coagulant in rubber industry;
2) Sodium Metabisulfite is used for antichlor in cotton bleaching, Cotton mill auxiliary and mordant in printing and dyeing industry;
3) Sodium Metabisulfite is used for leather processing in tanning industry, Sodium Metabisulfite can make leather soft, plump and tough, and make leather own waterproof, anti folding, wear resistance properties;
4) Sodium Metabisulfite can be used for the production of Hydroxyvanilline and Hydroxylamine Hydrochloride in chemical industry; Sodium Metabisulfite can be used as developer in photographic industry.
Sodium Metabisulfite Industrial Grade Specification
|Purity (AS Na2S2O5 )||96.5% Min||97.4%|
|Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)||65.0% Min||65.5%|
|Iron (Fe)||0.005% Max||0.002%|
|Water Insoluble||0.05% Max||0.03%|
Sodium Metabisulfite for Mining Industry
Introduction to Sodium Metabisulfite in application of metal mineral processing
Sodium Metabisulfite is widely used for mining industry. Methods of mineral processing are as follows:
Gravity | Magnetic separation | Electric selection | Flotation | chemical selction | Photoelectric election | Friction selection | Hand picking
Flotation: Flotation is the technique of separating useful minerals from the ore, based on the physical and chemical properties of mineral particles. Almost all of the ore can be used in flotation separation.
Flotation reagents commonly used in flotation: collector, foaming agent, modifier. Among them, the modifier also includes the inhibitor, activator, pH adjusting agent, dispersing agent, flocculant, etc..
Catching agent: Catching agent is flotation reagents that changes hydrophobicity of mineral surface, makes planktonic mineral particle adhere to bubble. Xanthate, black powder is anionic collector.
Flotation of lead and zinc ores:
Galena (i.e. PBS) is a relatively common mineral, it is a kind of sulfide. Xanthate and black powder are commonly used as catching agent (potassium dichromate is an effective inhibitor).
Sphalerite (ZnS) chemical composition is sulfide minerals such as ZnS, Crystals.
The catching capacity of short chain alkyl xanthate on sphalerite is weak or not available. ZnS or Marmatite without activation can be selected only by long chain type xanthate.
In the next period of time, the applications of xanthate catching agents will continue to occupy the dominant position. In order to adapt to the demand of increasingly complex Sphalerite flotation, the combination of pharmacy is imperative, it is also an effective way to fully tap the potential of traditional medicine.
The main flotation inhibitor are as follows:
1. Lime (CaO) has strong water absorption, acted with water to produce hydrated lime Ca(OH)2. Lime is used to improve pH of the pulp, inhibit of iron sulfide minerals. In the sulfide copper, lead, zinc ore, often associated with sulfided iron ore.
2. Cyanide (KCN, NaCN) is an effective inhibitor for the separation of lead and zinc. In alkaline pulp, CN concentration increases, which is in favor of inhibition.
3. The sterling of Zinc Sulfate is white crystal, soluble in water, is the inhibitor of sphalerite, usually in the alkaline pulp it has effect of inhibition.
4. The key that plays inhibition roles in sulfite, sulfite, SO2 is mainly HSO3－. Sulfur dioxide and sub sulfuric acid (salt) are mainly used in inhibition of Pyrite and sphalerite. Weak acid mine pulp made of lime from Sulfur dioxide (pH=5～7), or use Sulfur dioxide, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate and ferric sulfate together as inhibitor. Thus galena, pyrite, sphalerite are inhibited. The inhibited sphalerite can be activated by small amount of copper sulfate. Also can use Sodium thiosulfate, sodium metabisulfite to replace sulfite, to inhibit sphalerite and iron pyrites (commonly known as FeS2).
Contact Person: Ms.xie