|Place of Origin:||Hunan|
|Model Number:||sodium sulfite food grade|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 metric ton|
|Price:||usd 430 per metric ton|
|Packaging Details:||25 kgs bag,1000 kgs big bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 tons per month|
|Name:||Sodium Sulfite SSA Preservative||Other Name:||Anhydrous Sodium Sulphite Preservative|
|Grade:||Food Grade Best Grade||Usage:||Antimicrobic For Food|
|Storage:||Cool And Dry Warehouse||Mocular:||Na2SO3|
sodium sulfite anhydrous,
sodium sulfite oxygen scavenger
SODIUM SULFITE ANHYDROUS
3. EINECS no: 231-821-4
5. Appearance: White crytal powder
(1) Industry Grade : Used in Dyeing and printing Industry ,as dechlorinating agent and bleaching agent, in leather and tanning industry as bleaching agent , developer agent , reductant agent , stabilizer agent , or used in papermaking, electronic and water treatment industry.
(2) Food Grade: In food industry as additive (E223) preservative, antioxidant and antimicrobic for fruits (dried, glazed and candled), vegetables (onions, potatoes, etc.), juices (citrus and grapes) and fish (shrimps and prawns). In silage treatment as antifermentative. In starch and sweeteners production as bacteriostatic.
(3) Photo Grade: In the photographic industry as component of developer bath.
(4) Pharmaceutical Grade : pharmaceutical industry for the production of chloroform, benzene and formaldehyde phenylpropanoid Sulfone.
|Anhydyous sodium sulphite|
|English name||Anhydyous sodium sulphite|
|Technical specifications||High purity grade||Refined grade||Photographic grade||Industrial grade||Industrial grade||Industrial grade|
|Sodium sulfite||Sodium sulfite||Sodium sulfite||High-class product||High-class product||First grade product|
|Na2SO3 ≥ %||98||98||97||98||97||96|
|Fe ≤ %||0.0005||0.002||0.005||0.003||0.003||0.005|
|Water insoluble ≤ %||0.005||0.01||0.05||0.02||0.02||0.03|
|Free alkali ≤ %||0.1||0.3||0.15||0.1||0.1||0.4|
|Sodium sulfate ≤ %||1.5||1.5||—||1.5||2.5||—|
|Sodium chloride ≤ %||0.005||0.02||—||0.01||0.1||—|
|Heavy metal on Pb≤ %||0.001||0.002||0.002||—||—||—|
|As ≤ %||0.0001||0.0005||—||—||—||—|
|Sodium thiosulfate ≤%||0.01||0.02||0.03||—||—||—|
|Aqueous solution appearance||Qualified||Qualified||Qualified||—||—||—|
|Reaction of silver nitrate ammonia solution||—||—||Qualified||—||—||—|
It is used in dyeing industry as deoxidizer and bleaching agent for a variety of cotton fabric treating and scouring, which can prevent fabrics from local oxidation and deterioration of fibre strength. In photographic industry it is used as a reagent. In organic industry it is used as reducing agent in production of m-phenylenediamine, 25 - bared oxazolone, amino salicylic acid, etc. Textile industry uses it as a stabilizer for synthetic fibre. Other applications include various uses in paper mills, electronic industry, water treatment, etc.
Packing : External packing is PP woven bag, Internal packing is PE bag,25 kgs, 50 kgs, 1000 kgs, and 1250 kgs bag packing.
Storage & defence: Stored in cool and dry place, avoid moisture and heat. No breakage, No mixed with oxidant and toxic matter. The storage period is 6 month since the production date. It should be transported by clean car, with covering matter, avoid rain.
Contact Person: Ms.xie