|Place of Origin:||Hebei|
|Model Number:||sodium hydrogen sulfate Sodium hydrogensulfate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 metric ton|
|Price:||usd 300-500 per ton|
|Packaging Details:||25 kgs bag,1000 kgs big bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 tons per month|
|Name:||Sodium Hydrogen Sulfate Sodium Hydrogensulfate||Other Name:||Sodium Bisulphate Sodium Hydrogensulfate|
|CAS Number:||7681-38-1||Situation:||White Crystal Powder Or Granular|
|Grade:||Industry Grade/tech Grade Sodium Hydrogensulfate||Advantage:||Factory Direct Supply|
Sodium hydrogen sulfate /Sodium Bisulphate (Sodium Bisulfate)
EINECS:231-665-7 Sodium hydrogensulfate metal finishing NaHSO4
Molecular formula: NaHSO4
|Technical Indicator||Chinese standard
|Main content (as NaHSO3) ≥ %||99||99.5|
|Water-Insoluble ≤ %||0.03||≤0.01|
|Chloride(Cl) ≤ %||0.05||≤0.03|
|Iron(Fe) ≤ %||0.004||≤0.001|
|Arsenic(As) ≤ %||0.0002||≤0.0001
Appearance: Sodium Bisulfate is white monoclinic crystal powder or granular. Relative density is 1.49. It is very easy to dissolve in water and less to dissolve in alcohol. It will decompose when heating. It is easy to be oxidized or lose sulfur dioxide.EINECS NO.: 231-665-7
· Sodium bisulfate is used primarily to lower pH. For technical-grade applications, it is used in metal finishing,cleaning products,and to lower the pH of water for effective chlorination, including swimming pools. Sodium bisulfate is also AAFCO approved as a general-use feed additive, including companion animal food. It is used as a urine acidifier to reduce urinary stones in cats.
· It is highly toxic to at least some echinoderms, but fairly harmless to most other life forms; sodium bisulfate is used in controlling outbreaks of crown-of-thorns starfish.
· In jewelry making, sodium bisulfate is the primary ingredient used in many pickling solutions to remove the oxidation layer from surfaces, which occurs after heating.Sodium bisulfate was the primary active ingredient in crystal toilet bowl cleaners Vanish and Sani-Flush, both now discontinued.
· In the textiles industry, it is sometimes applied to velvet cloth made with a silk backing and a pile of cellulose-based fiber (rayon, cotton, hemp, etc.) to create "burnout velvet": the sodium bisulfate, when applied to such a fabric and heated, causes the cellulose-based fibers to become brittle and flake away, leaving burned-out areas in the finished material, usually in attractive patterns.
Our unique advantages:
Sodium bisulfate is used as a food additive to leaven cake mixes (make them rise) as well as being used in meat and poultry processing and most recently in browning prevention of fresh-cut produce. Sodium bisulfate is consideredgenerally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA. The food-grade product also meets the requirements set out in theFood Chemicals Codex. It is denoted by E number E514ii in the EU and is also approved for use in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Mexico.where it is listed as additive 514. Food grade sodium bisulfate is used in a variety of food products, including beverages, dressings, sauces, and fillings. It has many synonyms including bisulfate of soda, sodium acid sulfate, mono sodium hydrogen sulfate, sodium hydrogen sulfate, sodium hydrosulfate, and sulfuric acid sodium salt (1:1).
1. We will provide you with professional loading
2. We have one team supervise uploading the materials. We will check the container, the packages.
3. Every step, taking pictures and make records.
4. We will make a complete Loading Report for our customer of each shipment
Contact Person: Ms.xie