|Place of Origin:||Hunan|
|Model Number:||stablizer agent sodium sulfite|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 metric ton|
|Price:||usd 430 per metric ton|
|Packaging Details:||25 kgs bag,1000 kgs big bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000 tons per month|
|Name:||Stablizer Agent Sodium Sulfite SSA||Other Name:||Stablizer Agent Anhydrous Sodium Sulphite|
|Situation:||White Dry Powder Crystalline||Usage:||Stablizer Agent,preservative|
|Packing:||25 Kgs Plastic Woven Bag||Production Capacity:||3000 Tons Per Month|
|Apperance:||White Crystalline Powder||Classification:||Sodium Sulfite|
|Purity:||97%min, 98% Min, 99%, 97%, 96% 97% 98%||Cas No.:||7757-83-7|
sodium sulfite anhydrous,
sodium sulfite oxygen scavenger
SODIUM SULFITE ANHYDROUS
(1) Industry Grade : Used in Dyeing and printing Industry ,as dechlorinating agent and bleaching agent, in leather and tanning industry as bleaching agent , developer agent , reductant agent , stabilizer agent , or used in papermaking, electronic and water treatment industry.
(2) Food Grade: In food industry as additive (E223) preservative, antioxidant and antimicrobic for fruits (dried, glazed and candled), vegetables (onions, potatoes, etc.), juices (citrus and grapes) and fish (shrimps and prawns). In silage treatment as antifermentative. In starch and sweeteners production as bacteriostatic.
(3) Photo Grade: In the photographic industry as component of developer bath.
(4) Pharmaceutical Grade : pharmaceutical industry for the production of chloroform, benzene and formaldehyde phenylpropanoid Sulfone
Sodium sulfite should be stored in a dry and cool place.
1, High quality with competitive price:
We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcels can be sent out within 24 hours after payment. Tracking number is available.
2) Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet your desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback are appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
It is used in dyeing industry as deoxidizer and bleaching agent for a variety of cotton fabric treating and scouring, which can prevent fabrics from local oxidation and deterioration of fibre strength. In photographic industry it is used as a reagent. In organic industry it is used as reducing agent in production of m-phenylenediamine, 25 - bared oxazolone, amino salicylic acid, etc. Textile industry uses it as a stabilizer for synthetic fibre. Other applications include various uses in paper mills, electronic industry, water treatment, etc.
|melting point||500 °C|
|storage temp.||Store at RT.|
|solubility||H2O: 1 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless|
|Water Solubility||23 g/100 mL (20 ºC)|
|Stability||Stable. Incompatible with strong acids. Moisture and air sensitive.|
|Analytically pure-AR||Chemical pure-CP||High purity|
|Sulphurous acid( counted by Na2HSO3 )||Qualified||Qualified|
|Free alkali( counted by Na2CO3 )||≤0.1||≤0.3||≤0.5|
|Heavy metal(counted by Pb)||≤0.001||≤0.002||≤0.003|
|5. CAS No||7757-83-7|
|6. HS CODE||28321000|
|7. EINECS No||231-821-4
The role of anhydrous sodium sulfite is extensive, it is in the pharmaceutical industry, paper making, leather tanning and dyeing industries and plant fiber bleaching, food, etc have a very important role. Addition of anhydrous sodium sulfite is also used to film developing, bleaching agents, printing and dyeing industry as a deoxygenation agent.
White crystal or powder; no foul. Soluble in water, very slightly soluble in ethanol, almost insoluble in ether. White hexagonal prismatic crystals, soluble in water (0 ℃ 12.54g/100ml water; 80 ℃ when the 283g/100ml water), in 33.4 ℃ The maximum solubility of about 28% when the aqueous solution is alkaline, PH value is about 9 ~ 9.5 . Slightly soluble in alcohol, insoluble in liquid chlorine, ammonia. Easily oxidized in air sodium, when the temperature is decomposed into sodium sulfide. To strengthen the reducing agent, reacts with sulfur dioxide, sodium bisulfite, reacted with the acid salt.
Contact Person: Ms.xie